Saturday, November 13, 2010

Spiritual Being Living in This Physical Form.

This morning's run became quite difficult for me. My ego kept telling me to quit, that I wasn't going to be able to make 30 minutes and to make sure I stop at one mile. How frustrating is it when your own mind keeps telling you that you are a loser!


Well I didn't let this happen. I remembered that I am a spiritual being living in this physical body. It is up to my spirit to keep this body in perfect working condition while I am here in this life time in order for my spirit to full fill its duties. I kept telling my ego to push aside and let my spirit pull me through this run. Well the thirty minutes came and I ran over 3 miles. My spirit most definitely pulled me through.

I am a healer, a mother, a wife, and a registered nurse. I will heal as many people as I can, including myself while I am here on this earthly plane. I will full fill this lifetime's destiny and live a spirit full life. If you care to join me on this journey, you are more than welcome to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment