Monday, September 12, 2011

Healing From Within

If you have listened to my radio show, Holistic Healing for Optimal Living, for the past 24 weeks on Contact Talk Radio you will know that I am all about teaching people simple tools and techniques that will help them heal from illness and disease. All this information has been free information that will help empower you to take control of your health and healing and place you on the direct path for divine healing.

Holistic Healing for Optimal Living Radio show has 2 more weeks left to broadcast on Contact Talk Radio and then my contract is up and in need of renewal. I am asking the public to sponsor the show if you would like to keep this show on the CTR Network.

I love hosting this International Talk Radio Show but I do not have the financial means at this time to continue to fund the broadcast. If sponsorship does not take place at this time I will take the divine guidance and move forward on my path to the next chapter.

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the listener's and supporters of the radio show. If you are interested in sponsoring please contact Cameron Steele at Contact Radio 1-877-230-3062.

Blessings,

Wishing you Optimal Heath and Healing,

Elizabeth Sampson, RN, RMT
Holistic Wellness Consultant
http://www.ElizabethSampson.com
"Optimize Your Health and Healing...From the Inside-Out".
http://www.behealing.com/elizabeth-sampson.html
http://www.contacttalkradio.com/hosts/elizabethsampson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment